Terms & Conditions
1. School groups with minimum 25 students are eligible for 40% rebate on entry fee. Availing the rebate requires a request letter with the institutional letter head incase of spot bookings. For a hassle free online booking experience, you may initiate registering your institution with a click of a button at the top of the page.
2. In case of any technical failure, if the planetarium fails to screen a show, the booking amount, if deposited online, is returnable deducting the transaction charges component.
3. Incase, a school group fails to turn up before the show time without prior intimation, the booking amount becomes non-returnable. The entry fee is non-returnable, in general, for individual visitors.
4. The planetarium shows are conducted at an appreciably low brightness level. It is advisable to occupy your seats well before the show time for a proper dark adaptation of your eyes.
5. The planetarium organises occassional open air public events as its continued effort to popularise science and astronomy in particular, among the masses. Please, visit our facebook page for the latest updates in this regard.